The controller is the “brain” of the Deis platform. A controller
manages Applications and their Containers.
The controller is in charge of:
- Authenticating and authorizing clients
- Processing client API calls
- Managing containers that perform work for applications
- Managing proxies that route traffic to containers
- Managing users, keys and other base configuration
The controller stack includes:
- Django API Server for handling API calls
Follow the Installing Deis guide to create your own
private Deis controller.